Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Revlon Copper Penny Swatch and Review

Hey guys!
So today I'll be showing some swatches and reviewing Revlon's Copper Penny!
 This polish is a basic metallic copper, and the formula was verrrry smooth. It has a really nice caramel-y look to it. :) Plus, for the price, it's a good drugstore polish. Now on to the swatches!!!

 This was 2 coats of Copper Penny, no base or top coat.

Posing with the bottle. I could have only used one coat, but I did 2 for good measure.

I'm really loving this color! I can see myself using it on lazy days or for a nice, sophisticated touch! I should however say that it is not incredibly shiny or reflective, so adding top coat would give it even more life. It's not that Copper Penny is matte or anything, just not terribly glossy. :) My verdict? BUY IT!

~LML
 

No comments:

Post a Comment