Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hard Candy Just Nails "Beetle" Swatch and Review

Now, if you read my last post, I signed off debating whether or not to take off the manicure I had on. Obviously I did, and I chose to do my nails with a polish I've had for a while, but never got around to using.
That polish is called Beetle by Hard Candy. Hard Candy, I believe, is exclusively available in Walmart. Anyway, Beetle really caught my eye for its multi-chrome fabulousness that seemed like a dupe for Orly's Space Cadet. The main colors in Beetle are mauve-y purple, a coppery gold, and mossy green. BUT let's get to the swatches!

 Here's a bottle shot with the adorable, yet totally cheap plastic ring that comes with it. :)
 Another bottle picture. Just look at the multi-chrome at the edges of the bottle!
 This was 3 coats. You could probably get away with 2 thicker ones, but for full coverage, I did 3.
 Slightly different lighting and position to show the color change. Beetle is really shiny, especially since these pictures are without top coat!
 A side view. This is probably my favorite out of the pictures I took because of the obvious color changes.
 YET another angle, showing the green and coppery colors.

I'm really enjoying this polish! It's switches into a different color at the slightest movement or lighting change. Beetle also dries very quickly; I didn't have to wait at all between coats, which, for any polish, is nice. So if you don't own Beetle yet, or if you're debating, go to Walmart and buy a bottle now!!

~LML

No comments:

Post a Comment